Check out Calvary Chapel Sarasota; our on-site Children's Ministry calendar at Kids Calendar; our mid-week kids at: ccsrqmx or missionxpedition

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

May 15, 2019

This coming Wednesday...
*** STORE NIGHT ***


Kindergarten-1st Grade:  Jesus is the Son of God
- Bible lesson:  Matthew 14:22-33
- Memory verse:  Hebrews 12:2

- Focus:
Don't Get Wet


2nd-5th Grade:  

- Bible lesson:  Jesus Teaches Us About God's Word (Matthew 4:1-11)
- Memory verses: 

  >> John 7:28-29, "28Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, “Yes, you know Me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on My own authority, but He who sent Me is true. You do not know Him, 29but I know Him because I am from Him and He sent Me.”"
  >> Ephesians 6:17, "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
- Focus: Jesus Knows the Word

No comments: