Check out Calvary Chapel Sarasota; our on-site Children's Ministry calendar at Kids Calendar; our mid-week kids at: ccsrqmx or missionxpedition

Thursday, September 26, 2019

10/2/2019 - Hebron

Coming Wednesday (10/2/2019)...

It's "CAMO NIGHT!"  (wear camouflage)


Location:  "Hebron"


Kindergarten-1st Grade: 
- Bible lesson Genesis 13:18 - 14:16
- Memory verse:  
  • Genesis 13:18"So Abram went to live...at Hebron....  There he built an altar to the Lord."
2nd-5th Grade:  
Bible lesson Genesis 13:18 - 14:16
Memory verse:  
  • Genesis 13:18, "So Abram went to live near the great trees of Mamre at Hebron, where he pitched his tents.  There he built an altar to the Lord."
  • Ezekiel 34:12b, "...I will look after my sheep.  I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered..."
  • Psalm 55:18, "He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me."

THEME NIGHTS FOR THIS YEAR (click on the picture to make bigger):

No comments: